Thursday 27 September 2012

15/09/12-27/09/12

17/09/12
Shopping with Mummy and Jehjeh~ got some bandeaus, vests, a skirt, a blouse and a backpack - from New Look, Topshop and River Island respectively. I LOVE THIS BACKPACK DESPITE IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A FOB LOL.

18/09/12

Shopping again with my second jehjeh :D went to Bluewater and I got a new bag from Oasis - been searching for a bag for ages but I'm super picky and I wanted this certain bag from Accessorize..till about 3 people I know got it. -.-. Also got another skirt and blouse, jeggings, tights etc from Forever21, Vero Moda and M&S. Also got treated to Yo! Sushi ^^.

22/09/12

CN BLUE IN LONDON WAHAAAHAH. This is the post I wanted to write about THE MOST. So, me and Celine queued from 1 at indigo2. 1!!! There was already alot of people in the queue. We basically camped there. I gave up after like 2 hours cos I really needed to pee. I came back and Carrie and Tamara joined us and made me turn back towards the o2 arena and I went to Starbucks to charge my phone..leaving Celine in the queue. D:.As time passed, I had a katsu curry from Wasabi..and I was left to charge everybody else's phones too. Bumped into Dan today as well - been absolutely ages since I've seen him :o. Went back to the queue cos the people next to us in the queue were nice enough to save our space..which we ended up not staying cos Carmen - Celine's friend who I met that day - knew people further in the queue. So if you guys are reading this, we're sorry. T_T". Excitement upon excitement at this point. Like, could not contain ourselves, we was getting tootootooooo happy. We was behind say..7 rows of people? And by the second song or so, I was at the front. But daaang..these european fans are nuts. The amount of times I got elbowed and kicked DELIBERATELY. And this woman was having a bitch fit about me 'pinching her'. Bitch please, I can't even move my hands to pinch you. Dumb bitch. Anyways, the highlight of the night and I'll just copy and paste what I wrote to Vera in Whatsapp:

I WAS RECORDING, THEN I WAS LIKE WHAT, I WANNA THROW SOMETHING, GAVE MY PHONE TO CELINE, THREW MY SQUIGGLY HAIRBAND BRACELET THING, LANDED IN FRONT OF HIM, HE PICKED IT UP AND PUT IT ON. HE PUT IT ON, O SCREAMED SO HE LOOKED AT ME AND SMILEDDD DJSKDJDLNJELDNFKDLDLDNND


HE HAS MY BRACELET bjhvdfhngkdyrgnkig. You have no idea how much I wanted to cry as that happened. *sigh. Want to relive. Anyways, concert ended around 9 and we all stuck around to see if we could see them. Luckily, I was the only one out of the group to know the exit of the o2 so I led them there. We waited for a while and we see a van pull out..as it turned towards us, the dim van, turned on the inside light FOR US and it was CNBLUE. THEY WAVED TO US! Our group by then was 5 of us and there was these other fans behind us. That group was like 'fuck, we've been waiting for ages and we missed them' ROFLCOPTER. WE DIDN'T. Ahhh, at that point, I died again. Okay. After that, we tried to find out about which hotel they're staying at (we thought we knew but after research, it wasn't..explain later) and we went to Green Park to go towards Mayfair for their hotel..but everyone slowly left to come out later at 4am. So I went home - which I could've done from the o2.. - and researched that the hotel Tamara found was actually the hotel name of the one they stayed at in LA. -.-. So showered, and then sleep. BEST NIGHT EVER.


23/09/12

Ella's 3rd birthday party~ I went over pretty early to help prepare - was meant to do cake pops but was too late to do that which sucks. Met a hot guy. LOL. Why does he have to be 28..anyways, was a fun day - the entertainment was bomb diggity. Like seriously. Don't see why people think I'm being sarcastic. Hired a jungle play bus which I had a bit too much fun with. Presents, cake..poker table and mahjong table (what) and yeah. Fun fun fun.

A bit sad how the concert post is longer than my niece's bday party..


25/09/12

Ella's birthday~ was over at T+D's again to help babysit. Went to Bluewater after Duong came back from work and had dinner at Zizzi's. Shopped but had nothing to buy tbh, just had a nice dinner. ^^.

It's now 02:15am, 27/09/12 - had a 7 hour nap earlier cos I was so tired from last night's lack of sleep. Time to do some work!

And I promise to blog more. :)

サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment