Saturday 2 February 2013

12/01/13 & 15/01/13

Happy birthday to me!
My birthday is the 12th of Jan but I had two separate celebrations.

On the 12th, I met up with Carrie in Piccadilly and we was gonna go to Laduree in Burlington Arcade but didn't know that it wasn't indoor seating so we went to Laduree Harrods. Had a yummy cream puff and a bleurgh tea, courtesy of Carrie ❤ had a brief catch up and then she had to go to work :( met up with Priscilla during her lunch break and we had lunch at Mango Tree which was nom nom nom. Went home to get ready again and had a family dinner at Frankie and Bennys which again, was nom nom nom. Basically, all I done was eat. LOL.


On the 15th, me, Priscilla, Vera, Celine and Virginia all gathered for afternoon tea at The Georgian Harrods. Really am not that much of a fan of afternoon tea but nonetheless, it was nice. Nice to have a good catchup as well :) they got me the most loveliest presents (also the most mo liu!) and I cannot ask for better friends. Afterwards, Virginia left and I kinda blanked out here..don't remember what we did lol. I just remember we eventually went to have dinner at Cafe Rouge - nom, steak! xD


All in all, great birthday celebrations with great people. I love you all 

サリーちゃんでした〜

No comments:

Post a Comment