Thursday 8 December 2011

05/12/11-08/12/11

05/12/11
UNITED CUBE CONCERT IN LONDON DAY!
To start off, had an early morning, 3 hour Psychology lesson. Revised then did a mock exam, fuu. Then quickly went home with Vera, fangirling all the way till my station and quickly rushed home to get ready. Oh my lord, I took forever. LOL. Anyways, 2 hours to get ready then went to meet Mandy at Brixton station and then we walked ahead cos Cheryl and Celine were running late. Got to O2 Brixton Academy and omg, the queeeueee. Luckily, Natalie was there so we jumped the queue with her. Vera and Steph were already there and met Tomi & Ken that day too~ camwhored, sang, fangirled. By then, Cheryl and Celine arrived as well~ later jumped the queue right to the front with Celine and Mandy and joined Alex & Derek. Omg, the pushing T_T but omg, we was in! As soon as I got in, i was like "GIMME 4 POSTERS" and yeah, went in the venue~ I was RIGHT at the front but behind a fat, tall, wide Polish guy. LIKE WTF. WHY SO TALL, GET TOO DUH BACK BRO. So yeah, he ruined my night tbh. 4MINUTE was the first act then G.NA & then BEAST. I wanted them to be mashed up together but oh wells. 4MINUTE & G.NA are so pretty in rl and BEAST, oh my god, waaay hotter in rl. I fell in love that night, I swear. So much things happened tho.
  • Fangirls/fanboys are MAAARD!
  • I NEARLY caught Doojoon's tee asdfghjkl
  • Both my camera and phone ran out of battery despite charging all night
  • I WAS SO FREAKIN' CLOSE TO DUH STAGE LIKE CHYEE
  • I had water sprayed in my face
  • Fat tall Polish guy kept bumming me and at the end of the night, I had some massive go at him.
  • I fell in love last night. <3
So yeah! I love it despite all the bad events. Will never forget that night. Anyways, my brother picked me up and went Tesco's after to get drinks and food cos I didn't drink, eat or pee ALL MOTHERFUCKING DAY. :( got home, tweeted ALOT, fangirled ALOT. And slept.

I also realised I'm a hardcore fangirl now. :3

06/12/11
3 hour Chemistry lesson which featured me and Vera fangirling. LOLOL, we really couldn't get over it. :3 then had a verrry pointless Biology lesson - why was we debating?! I just wanted to sleep all throughout and me and Angehl was just cracking jokes across the room LOLOL. End of the day, bumped into Jordan and camwhored with his new phone then tube with twin Vee's~ MORE FANGIRLING, BWAHHA LOLOLOL. Went home, watched some tv then fell asleep at 6pm. O_O

07/12/11
Slept so early last night, I woke up at 5am, watched 2NE1TV, went back to sleep at 10am then woke up at 3pm. LIKE A BAWWWS. Best sleep in my whole life. Got ready to go gym then my Mum came home with Ella~ played for a bit then did the Christmas lights. Took half a fucking hour, switched on the lights and they didn't even work -.- waste of time much. Had dinner, rest then gym~ came back from gym and did a bit of dance then showered and bed. Except I didn't go straight to sleep, I was watching 2NE1TV. :3 slept at 4am. D:

08/12/11
Was meant to go Oxford Circus before college but I slept in. Got ready for college and had Psychology, break, then Chemistry. Didn't do much in Psychology, was just talking throughout. Had a phone call with Ga Ming at break then Chemistry~ and omg, was so tired and lazy, I just cbf. Luckily, she let us go half an hour early :D went library to borrow a book and Vera was taking her fucking time to get her work from the pc - still didn't -.- got a bus to Cannon St station and met up with Trees and Helen to go back to T+D's. Had dinner, watched new Big Bang Theory, played with Ella then home. Brother tried to fix the pc but it still doesn't work so need to take it for repair. D: now just youtubing in bed. :3 should sleep soon, wanna go Oxford Circus tomo. Need to save monies :(

おやすみ~^3^
サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment