Friday 30 December 2011

23/12/11-29/12/11

23/12/11
Work~

24/12/11
Work~ closed early today - 9:30 but omg, so busy T_T" went home, lalala, watched a bit of tv, spent time with the family then boom! Christmas!

25/12/11
Yea, BOOM! Christmas xD sent out a load of Christmas spam to my loved ones, hohoho. Went to sleep cos I had to be up early~
Got up at 7 - so early! I normally sleep at 7, POO! But yeah, got ready, morning tv and then headed out to the off-license with Lee beforehand to get some ingredients to bake a cake for later - which failed, pooo. Christmas at T+D's~ as soon as I got in, I got made to peel the veg T__T" but yeah, done that, watched some tv, played with niece then laalala, family time, y'know, the usual Christmas chaos :3 had Christmas dinner which oh em gee, le noms! :3 Then opened presents~ I actually liked mine this year haha. More family time, tv etc~ then the family started gambling haha, Asian Christmas :') spoke to Pris on the phone as well~ had my Christmas nap (lol) at around 9ish/10, got back up at 11ish and more tv~ it seemed pretty much like a normal day really. Went home at 3 and slept at like 6. FUU.

26/12/11
Boxing day~ was planning to go to Westfield Stratford for 9 but that so failed. Got up at 10ish and went to Bluewater with le fam again~ spent about 3/4 hours there? Didn't get anything which was like what the fuckeries is this. All my family got shit loads except me T_T. Then I met up with Shirley for a bit and went to Hollister as it had no queue and I got myself a cardigan..which was non-sale. LE FAIL. Went home after that then went to Terresa's in laws and had dinner there~ I got left to babysit like wtf yo. And I got more presents :3 went home at 10ish and slept like a baby. :3

27/12/11
Shopping day no. 2!
Was so late today :/ met up with Kar to go A&F in Central and he took fucking forever. Spent about a good 1hr+ in there then made our way to Westfield London and met up with Carrie & Kevin L~ met Kevin's cousin, Anthony, too~ bumped into Wing and went to Boots to get a drink and I was telling Carrie how I thought I saw Jason earlier and I was shouting 'JASOOON~~~~' but didn't turn around and then Carrie turned around while in the queue and was like 'oh my god, LOL, it's Jason's sister'. How embarrassing would it be if she heard. FUU. Anyways, yeah, went to MAC to find a lipstick for Carrie, failed. Went to Boots for the Lancome and Chanel counters, failed. Went to Topshop, too packed. Went to Zara and then Bershka, the same. SUCH FAILS. Then the guys rejoined us and walked around more~ then got two skirts from Pull and Bear :D more shopping then Kar had to leave, the fucker. Went to the Links of London store and Kevin got me an early birthday present much lubb♥ :D more shopping then we all got bored so went to go find somewhere to eat. Went to Queensway and ate at Leong's Legend~ then walked to Hyde Park with a lil dmc with lo porrr :D got to Winter Wonderland :D:D:D went on a couple of rides then went to Central for LV to play pool~ Kevin and Anthony played while me and Carrie pumped. I failed so much at it now, hohoho. D: then joined in on pool and played doubles - me and Anthony vs Carrie and Kevin..and we lost. POO. D: took Carrie to the bus stop and bumped into Xander~ had a chat then Kevin & Anthony took me to Charing Cross (: and got my train. My train was fookin' cancelled and is departing from London Bridge so I quickly went on a train to London Bridge then got the train but it was delayed like whuuut. I was so scared it was gonna be cancelled but phew, it was okay :D got home just before 12. Set up Just Dance 3 and played with Lee :D so fun. Had a good workout, catched up on tv then sleep.

28/12/11
Went to New Malden for dinner with Celine~ went to a place called Yami and OH EM GEE, HOT WAITERS. LIKE UNFFFFF! I was like 'I'm soooo coming here again'. Had my dolsot bibimbap but had raw beef this time! It's so niiiice, best I've ever had so definitely going back. NOT JUST FOR THE HOT GUYS, HOHOHO. Then went to Han Bar for some karaoke~ sang quite a bit :3 then yeah, stuck around for a bit, got takeout and then went home~ got back at 10ish? Yeah, about then. Got picked up cos I got the wrong train tho. LOL, fail. Just Dance 3 workout, then tv catchup and then sleep.

29/12/11
Went Bluewater for like an hour which was so pointless - River Island are a bunch of dicks and Hollister always has a fucking queue. Did get a new temp purse tho from UO which is so sexyyyyy :D no nice stockists for Miu Miu.Mulberry so this'll do cos my purse was falling apart. Got home, had dinner, watched Shrek - memories! - more tv, Just Dance 3 workout, tv again and now blogging.

College starts again next week ~ I really like my routine rn -apart from the insomnia D: - just got to fit in revision. FU, exams. :(
サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment