Monday 10 June 2013

02/02/13-10/06/13

Hello blog!

It has been a while. Haven't been able to update much since..well, I actually don't know why. Life has been pretty hectic yet slowish. I seriously cannot believe it's already June. It's gonna be my birthday again in half a year! Seriously, this year has gone way too quick.

All I've really been doing is college and family time really. I've been babysitting a lot to be quite honest, so much that I should put it on my cv lol. Ryan's nearly one year old! I still remember the day he was born! Oh my..5am, really kid? Haha. I found myself a new job in April, this time a retail job! Not 'forever-a-takeaway girl' after all. It's really drained me but at least I'm not having to save anymore. Well I save but I didn't spend carelessly whereas now I'm free to do so - not that I do!! Around May, I booked my holiday to Hong Kong, which I'm suuuuuper excited for. I'm going for 2 and a half-ish weeks, which sucks since I was initially planning to go for like 7 weeks. But due to work, I could only take that much time off. But it's okay, better than no holiday right? In June, I've started to work at a takeaway again for a family friend. The hours work with my other job and I have time to waste so I thought why not heh. 

And then here I am, blogging.
I really should blog more often tbh..it'll be nice to look back in a few years time to see what I was doing. And so, I promise to blog more now on. Not an empty promise, a proper promise.

おやすみ❤
サリーちゃんでした。

No comments:

Post a Comment