Monday 17 June 2013

15/06/13-17/06/13

15/06/13
Work. Zzz.

16/06/13
Work. Had a brief catch up on the phone with PK~ when I say brief, it was like an hour long lol. Was just catching up on life and HK mainly hehe. Went round to hers after to discuss more about HK and DMCed ;) was there for like 4/5 hours - went so quick o.o Ga Ming actually came over as we'll and we had a talk toooo, been ages since I've seen him D; so left Pris at like 11 and me and Ga Ming went to take tube together. Damn, I don't remember the last time I went on a tube so late but fuck, these buskers playing drums and sax. WAEEEEE TWT. Got home at 12.

17/06/13
Chill day. On my way now to orthodontics~ braces soon, woo! I genuinely can't wait haha.

ONE MORE WEEK TILL HK!

また会いましょう!
サリーちゃんでした〜

No comments:

Post a Comment