Sunday 1 January 2012

30/12/11-01/01/12

30/12/11
Work~

31/12/11 - 01/01/12
Work up until 9:30, got home at 11 and rushed my ass to get ready D: left within 20 mins cos I did my makeup at work hahaha. Got the bus to North Greenwich and got the tube to Waterloo and I spent the turning of the new year being pushed into railings and being sandwiched between them. so, not a very good start..Had some go at the guy pushing cos he was like 'sorry, so sorry' and I just went 'sorry isn't good enough, especially when you're still pushing!' fucking douche. But yeah, people opening champagne and spraying it everywhere T_T and I also didn't see the fireworks. :( Anyway, headed back into the station and bumped into Aaron! :D Haven't seen him in agesss D: had a little catch up hehe. Then I finally found Calvin, Priscilla and Celine~ more talking and then we headed to0 Firecracker cos Vera was on her own D: got a train to Vauxhall - jokes journey, talking about pranks? LOLOLOL, so random and irrelevant to the events going on. Anyway, waited for a bus but it took aaages. I got kissed by some random 40-yo stranger like wtf yo. He walked past us once cos I remember us singing and I was like shiiit..then he came back and went:

"Darling, I must say, you look gorgeous tonight, happy new year and maybe, I might see you again." *kiss

WTF YO. And then the jokes flow in like 'PRIS, YOU SHOULD'VE PRETENDED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND D:' or 'I'M A LESBIAN' LOLOL. xD
Anyways, bus never came so we walked to Firecracker~ Vera went home cos she was bored and then met up with her to go to Firecracker~ got in and yaay, party time! Vera's mummy, Elaine, treated us to tequila shots ;D omg, i hate tequila so much..so gross. D: but yeah, talked for a bit and then Calvin treated us to drinks :D Vodka & Redbull, mmm. Chai wui'ed for a bit then Vee said go outside cos they had drinks~ they as in Steph, Adrian, Ken & Ian~ :3 drank then went inside for dancinggg :D bought a round of shots for everyone~ well, everyone that wanted one LOL. I had vodka this time round tho mwahaha. Camwhored, drank, dancing, y'know, the usual. :3 sad to say I smoked as well, which I haven't done for about 3 years.. O_O" Had a stroll~ then more dancing which was fun~ Celine was wrecked, omg, my baby is growing up xD hope she's okay :3 Pris, Calvin and Celine got picked up about 3ish/4 and the rest stayed. But yeah, I think everyone was on their best behaviour, no puking on the floor LOLOL. Music got turned off at 5 :( then these random guys kept talking to us which was a bit weird.. stayed there till about 6ish and then got the bus to Central~ walked Chinatown like twice then went to McD's for breakfast~ so needed it, i didn't eat on NYE neither.. D: everyone then went home and got my 8:39 train. Got home, changed and slept till 4ish. So needed it.

All in all, NYE/NY was good. I honestly thought it was gonna be a bit meeeh, but I couldn't have asked for more. :)
Drank alot, danced alot, sang alot and spent it with good people
Hope 2012 brings more fun and good memories.
Happy New Year guys!

サリーちゃんでした

No comments:

Post a Comment