Wednesday 5 October 2011

04/10/11

3 hours Chemistry morning lesson kills me. Ew. Anyway, started at 9 today but I got to college like 20 mins early so I did the homework teehee. then Chemistry then had lunch with Vera in Wetherspoons :3 steaaak<3 but yeah, Pris joined us half way through then Vera left to go back to college while I stayed cos I was finished for the day since my lesson was cancelled. Went King's Cross with Pris and met up with Celine and Calvin to go Nando's~ me and Pris didn't eat tho xD was there for like over an hour and then me and Celine decided to go pay Momo a visit in hospital~ went to go buy a card, got Calvin & Pris to sign it and then off to Richmond we go~ was so happy on the way there since I would be seeing Momo as I haven't seen him for over a year, but sad since he's in hospital. D: but anyways, we got to the hospital at like 6ish, got a 'Get Well Soon' balloon and a teddy xD surprised him and yeaaah. We stayed till 9 - 1 hour over the visiting hours - closes at 8 xD. But it felt so good to catch up with him. :) gossiped, bitched, caught up, laughter. Ahh, I miss those times. Hm. Anyways, left and did shit loads of walking cos we was going the wrong way then got the bus to Richmond then train back~ got in at 11. TROLOLOL. Then yh, had dinner, then sleep.

I was raging so much yesterday. Fine. You lied to make me feel better. But I'd rather you tell me the truth. Because it hurts more to know that you lied rather than me hearing the truth. You might've thought that it would make me feel better but no. I just got more and more pissed off.

And now everything is awkward with me and him.

Thanks.

サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment