Sunday 9 October 2011

06/10/11-09/10/11

06/10/11
Psychology was cancelled so I went in during break for Chemistry~ went library and omg, fucking Vera had to ring me and fuckkk, my ringtone is so loud. T_T but yeah, met up with Vera, then went Chemistry then went Starbucks after lesson to meet up with Carrie and Pris~ had a latelatelate lunch D: Pris only stayed for a bit then Vera went like 20 mins later so me and Carrie spent like over an hour in there chatting away~ went home after.

07/10/11
Biology lesson was cancelled = no lesson today so I went gym in le morning then work~

08/10/11
Work~

09/10/11
Went Bluewater with le Mother~ spent like £80/90 on clothes *sigh. I feel so broke. Well, I'm not..but yeah. Need to stop spending so much. Went home, had dinner and placed ANOTHER online shopping order for again, clothes. *le sigh.

Tried to start Psychology homework then ended up on the Hollister and Superdry site.

MUST..RESTRAIN..MYSELF.

サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment