Monday 3 October 2011

30/09/11-03/10/11

30/09/11
Got ready, did oyster, went to Terresa's, stuck around and played with Ella for a bit then home to get ready again then college. 3 hours of Biology then work. I could fucking kill my teacher, end of.

01/10/11
Work.

02/10/11
Went St James' Park with erm..shit loads of people i didn't know. Started off at HK Cafe where I was originally was meant to meet up with Pris and Calvin at 1 which fucking failed and I knew it was gonna so I got to Central for like 1:30. xD Met up with Celine in Traf and went to HK Cafe to join Cheryl, George & Vera. Michael joined us shortly after then some other people so I joined Michael on a different table. Had a talk, alalala~ then Chris & Gavin joined our table as well as Celine. Scrapes.. then we got bored so us 5 went to LV to play some poool :D Gavin left shortly after and I whooped Celine's butt at pool :D Hockyin joined us and his and Michael's pool game was so fucking joookes xDD lolsss. Then got annoyed since we was MEANT to be going park so left LV in search of the others which we happen to bump into and made our way to the park~ en route, more people joined and shiz. I must say, it was quite awkward. But yeah, whateverrr~ went back to Central and had dinner at Nando's WHICH I DID NOT WANT. D: But everyone else did soo..but fucking Calvin, Pris & Chris went to have Indian and I was like NUUU D: but yeah, anyways, went back to LV after Nando's, got bored, went Starbucks for a chit chat with Yingwei, Pris, Calvin, Celine, Chris and Samah~ stayed till like 8ish and then me and Yingwei went to Charing Cross where we parted to go home~

03/10/11
I FUCKING HATE TFL. Beeped in at my station then found out my train was cancelled so I got my Mum to drive me to North Greenwich then found out I got charged £6.00. WTFFF. In two days, I've been charged like £12. :( but yeah, I WASN'T LATE TO COLLEGE :D happy times xD 3 hours of Psychology & in between, break with Vera~ after Psy, went to Priscilla's again and got a chicken wrap and chips for lunch~ was so full..and i dropped the chicken salad on my dress. D: went back to college and omg, 15 minutes of powerwalking, in the heat, from King's Cross to Angel cos of no buses. Oh my fuck. :( but then afterwards, found out a cyclist got killed by a lorry.. D: RIP.

Anyways, had tutorial which was jokes~ everyone is like getting more and more comfortable round each other now, which is good ^_^ Abdul keeps on fucking making me laugh tho, fml D: but yh, went Central with Virginia~ went Natwest which was closed so back to Chinatown, got me a chrysanthemum drink and went to booth to meet up with Veraaa~ took pics then they all left so I went to Covent Garden for Muji. Got pens since I left my pencilcase at work.. D: then yh, hooome! Had dinner with le Mother & Helen and tidied room. Should do Chem homework but I cbaaa. D:

Until next time~
サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment