Sunday 16 October 2011

12/10/11-16/10/11

12/10/11
Stayed at home all day yet didn't get any work done. *sigh..

13/10/11
Psychology & Chemistry~ then library to do some work at the end of the day.

14/10/11
Got up early, god knows why. Took like 2 hours to get ready, went college and got there only to find out it was shut. -.- went home, watched tv, worked out then went to work. Got home at 1, sent off Biology work, tv then beddd!

15/10/11
Got a day off today as it's Nai's bday do~ took my time getting ready like, reaaally took my time - 2/3 hours? LOL, was so tired. Shortest story, went Central, went to the karaoke, met a few new people, had fun, sang, drank, danced, camwhored - y'know, the usual. Made me realise how much I should cherish life and live every moment - and brang alot of nostalgia back. Made me miss last year. *sigh. Got home at like 12. Watched tv with a coffee and a headache..aaah. Good night. :)

16/10/11
Day in, cure my feet from last night haha. Played PS3, watched TV, computer and all that jazz. Will do work later.

サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment