Wednesday 12 October 2011

10/10/11-11/10/11

10/10/11
3 hours of Psychologyyy~ had break with Gayen and Isabella cos Vera wasn't in in between ¬_¬ went to Pris' at lunch and omg, she's so fucking indecisive. Took ONE HOUR just to decide what to wear. O_O" anyway, headed to Holborn and went to My Old Dutch for lunch~ Seafood pancakeee~ urm, yeah..I preferred the chilli con carne one. D: OH, I HATE BLACKBERRY. The server was down all fucking dayyy T_T. Anyways, went to Oxford Street after for some shopping but no nice clothes so I just returned my shit~ then parted ways at like 5. I went to Bond St station and got the Jubilee line home~ waited for like 40 minutes till my Mum came to pick me up. T_T

Slept at 3am the night before so I went home, had dinner, then napped..but the nap turnt into full on sleep and woke up the next morning = no work done. T_T

11/10/11
3 hours of Chemistry~ i'm getting used to the early mornings. That's cos I'm guaranteed a lift to the station = getting to college 30 minutes early = spending time in the library. Aaah, I loved today. Everyone is getting so much more comfortable around each other now. So much jokes today, TROLOLOL~ xD but yeah, break & lunch with Vera~ had lunch in Starbucks :3 £7 T___T" THAT'S LIKE, RESTAURANT PRICE. Well, not really, but I probs could've had a steak (again) from Wetherspoons! D: but yeah, back to college, had Biology with Sarah as Pedro was away~ OMG, WHY DO I HAVE JILL, SHE'S A BITCH, I WANT SARAH T___T" anyways, Biology over, went to library after with Vera & Musthi and started the Biology core practical~ I probs did like 30 mins worth of work and 2hrs30mins worth of talking.. xD but yeah. Got tube wih Vera and yeah, hooome :3 had dinner, and slept at 8pm again..but woke up at 3am. T_T OH AND MOTHERFUCKER, BLACKBERRY SERVER IS DOWN AGAIN. kfhegkirghe

Watching Hollyoaks now~ and an advertisement for Monte Carlo came on & I just squealed when I saw Cory Monteith.

Oh baby. :3

サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment