Thursday 29 September 2011

28/09/11-29/09/11

28/09/11
No college today so stayed home for majority of the day. Helen's boyfriend stayed overnight so I was hiding in my room like all day until he went. Went Bluewater with le Mother at like 5ish and got Disney shiz and exchanged my conversess~ WHITE CONVERSES :D didn't want the black no more xD then went home, went gym for an hour until my stomach started hurting - should not go gym on an empty stomach T_T - shower then sleep.

29/09/11
Mum drove me to North Greenwich to go college - had Psychology then Chemistry. Today was sooo hot - wore all black, fml. After Chemistry, Vera went Starbucks for me and helped me get a Mango & Passion fruit~ muchly needed. My feet was hurting and my books were heavy so I waited at the station teehee xD then tube home~ waiting for my Mum watching the sunset in the breeze, aaah, so peaceful. :3 then dinner and watching tv nao. I should start my Biology homework soon.. :(

サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment