Sunday 8 January 2012

02/01/12-07/01/12

02/01/12
Caught up on sleep like oh my god. LOL. went to bed at like 5am and woke up at 5pm and did nuuuthang speeeshul.

03/01/12
More sleeping, pattern is so fucked. Well, went gym in the morning after an all-nighter, then sleep LOL. Then woke up and went shopping for a bit to do some refunds..ended up going home with a pair of shoes and a coat. :3 and yay, i've gone down a dress size :3 which is surprising seeing as the fattest period of the year just gone.

04/01/12
Slept at 12am and woke up at 3am T_T stayed in bed for ages downloading songs on my phone LOL. Morning workout then tried to revise all day which failed. Had a nap which was intentionally meant to be for like 3 hours but i slept for 7... FUUU. And my Mum dumped my ASOS package on while during my nap -.- lazed about~

05/01/12
Another all-nighter and I watched Teen Top's new mv seconds before it was released. OH MY GOSH, Chunji baby ♥ fangirled so much - too early but idc. :3 college starts today and I was so dead T_T lessons over, went to Central to revise - didn't do much, finished a practise paper and that's it. Went home and slept at 8ish.

Oh yeah, happy birthday Yoseob bby!

06/01/12
Woke up at 3am cos I wanted to do some revision for my Biology mock test so did so till 9am and slept. Bad idea, especially cos I'm ill. So I stayed in. Revised for nothing, fuuu. Went to work still tho and yeah, got paid today.

07/01/12
Got dragged to Lakeside by my stupid sister. Shopped at Westfield Stratford for like an hour and oh my god, River Island always gives me the worst service. Fucking, I wanted to return the pair of shoes I bought a few days back and the dumb hukgwei was like take it back to the original store cos it looks like it's been worn so I was like okay fine, I leave Westfield to go to the original store and the fucking dumb bitch didn't even fucking give me my receipt back. Like WHUUUT. So i'm gonna go River Island tomo, return the shoes in exchange of credit - IF THEY FUCKING GIVE IT - and complain my butt off on Monday. Fucking raaage bro. UGH. Anyways, was meant to revise when I got home but had dinner and had a nap and here I am~ 5am. D:

サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment