Sunday 29 January 2012

13/01/12-21/01/12

12/01/12
After that blog post, I ordered It's - Teen Top, Paradise Repackage & INSPIRIT - Infinite & Fiction & Fact - BEAST as my bday present. HOHOHO :3 Even tho Vera said she was gonna get it, I couldn't wait. Hehe.

15/01/12
Went out for birthday dinner at Toby Carvery~ and my bday present from family? Driving lessons and money. LOLOL, s'all good. :3

16/01/12
Started watching my first kdrama since 2003. LOL. I watched Stairway to Heaven when it first came out and never watched any kdramas since. So yeah, I chose..Me Too, Flower! Mm, Gikwang
Anyway, went to college for a one to one with Psychology teacher, went home, then back out for tutorial. -.- pointless.

17/01/12
College + Virginia gave me my bday presents

18/01/12
Tutorial review day for like 10 mins and came home to two packages - kpoptown & ASOS

21/01/12
Finished Me Too, Flower ^_^ it was so good♥ I have a new found love of Yoon Shi Yoon ♥ added OST on iTunes~
Started watching Heartstrings ^^ then went to work and during work, a package arrived..and it was two packages. A tube and a box. WHICH IS MY KPOPTOWN SHIZ asdfghjkl ♥ so yeah, couldn't wait to get home. Opened it as soon as I got in and fangirled so much. LOL. Then more Heartstrings. Hehe ^^

Really brief, sorry. Gotta try and update more. ごめんね~>3<
サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment