Sunday 29 January 2012

22/01/12-29/01/12

22/01/12
Stayed up till middle of the night watching Heartstrings, during which I bought myself a Korean phrasebook cos I don't understand shit. Slept and got up to meet up with Priscilla to go to Harrods~ met up at Japan Centre and then went to Mitsukoshi were Pris got me magazines for my bday ^_^ tubed it to Knightsbridge and went to Harrods. Wasn't very special tbh..went to some random cafe then back to central and had a good dmc when waiting for my train. Home and watched more Heartstrings~

23/01/12
It's Lunar New Year! 新年快樂~
Lazed about all day as I didn't go to college. Got to watch Heartstrings, family dinner and all that jazz. Put my new posters up and cleaned up my wall a bit ^^ more Heartstrings~

24/01/12
No college again and babysat all day~ went over to bro in law's parents for a CNY gathering~ lei see

25/01/12
Was gonna go out to stalk Siwon but nope, stayed in for of the electrician. Finished Heartstrings ^_^ also really good, got Heartstrings OST on my iTunes too :3

26/01/12
First day of college after a 5day weekend~ went out to stalk Siwon with Vera. Saw Michelle, Natalie, Tomi & Celine + others~ stayed for like 2/3 hours and gave up and went home lolol. Korean phrasebook arrived too~

27/01/12-28/01/12
College on fri and then work both days.

29/01/12
Was meant to go out but that failed so stayed in all day doing..nothing. o_o" well, played Just Dance 3, tumblr and then yeah. Nothing special.

Really brief, sorry. Gotta try and update more. ごめんね~>3<
サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment