Saturday 10 September 2011

08/09/11-09/09/11

08/09/11
Had a goooood well deserved lie-in since I haven't had one in fo'evaaa. Slept till about 1 and played some PS3 till I finally jumped in the shower to stop my Mum's nagging -.- went to the car dealership to change contact details then went Charlton to go H&M~ I was meant to return something but I ended up keeping it and also bought a new dress and check shirt~ :D lovelove<3 went home, don't remember what I did, probably more ps3. xD

09/09/11
Got up ridiculously early, fml. Went sleep at 4ish and woke up at 6am to go gym. T_T gym, went home and slowly got ready to go college~ Induction day today, collect ID and all that jazz~ was so excited :3 met up with Vera outside Angel and went to college and omg, why the queueeeee. So dumb -.- got our names on the list then decide to search for friends and found out Virginia is in my tutor tooo :D *rubs in Vera's face :3 met tutor & tutee's ^^ omg, the induction shiz took so long than what we thought -.- got timetable & ID - my timetable is sooo sexy. No lessons on Wednesday<333 bwahahah, :') then yh, left C&I, went to go get myself a Mango & Passion fruit blend from Starbucks and then bussed it to Cambridge Circus & walked to Oxford St~ met up with Kar and Kevinnn ^_^ so much jokes today <33 then yh, i couldn't stay for long cos I had to go work :( bussed it to Victoria (wrong move, i hate buses, so much traffic - and in Central!) got train to Bromley South, got ticket to work then train again~ workworkwork then yh, now i'm home! I haven't eaten all day, all i've done is chew gum. :( so i got home and had dinner~ now i'm sleepy. :3

Until next tiiime!
サリーちゃんでした~ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment