Tuesday 27 September 2011

27/09/11

Another day of college - and this time, I wasn't late. :D
3 hours of Chemistry which was actually pretty boring. D: then had lunch with Vera at Burger King where it was my first time. Meh, nothing special but the fries are nice haha. Went Boots and bought deodorant and an eyebrow pencil. Went back to college and copied Vera's Chemistry notes then had Biology~ partnered with Mustansir again and did a practical again~ LOLOL, that was fun :3 was gonna go home but Cindy persuaded me and Vera to go badminton o_o it was fun tho~ too hot and sooo many people. Went home by myself cos I had to carry on building the shitty bed but got home and it was already done T_T I could've carried on playing badminton -___-" anyways, was gonna jump in the shower but popped out to Argos to help Helen get things for her room then I went Boots to get some stuff~ got that Neutrogena electronic face cleanser thing, replacement razors and body wash~ standard toiletries xD went home and ate and now watching tv.

NO COLLEGE TOMORROW. :D
サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment