Monday 26 September 2011

25/09/11

ELLA'S BIRTHDAY
So, I was meant to be at Terresa's at 8am. That failed. Got up at 8:47 LOLOL. Got ready and was gonna leave but thennnn, DUNDUNDUN, my Mum said there's shit loads of traffic cos of the half-marathon. T___T but anyways, left at 10ish and got there at 11ish. WHOOPS. Got stuck for like half an hour figuring out a way to get through the runners :( and I didn't even see Lee who was running it D: anyways, help made sushi, set everything up and all that shiz. Had fun on the bouncy castle, ate shit loads, run around alot, got squashed on by kids..sad times.

Highlights:
  • Asking Ella how old she is and she goes "leurng suiiii" (2 years old in Canto)
  • Jumping around on the bouncy castle :3
  • Ella taking off her nappy and going "sup sup" ..IN THE BOUNCY CASTLE.
  • Seeing relatives and shiz
  • Making food
  • And seeing my niece all happy.
It sucks I had to leave early but I hope my beautiful niece had a lovely day. 2 years have flown past :')
Love you loads.
サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment