Wednesday 7 September 2011

27/08/11-03/09/11

27/08 > 03/09/11
Worked full week except Thursday.

01/09/11
Enrolment day~ Stupid C&I don't accept BTEC grades and they let you do subjects based on how many B's you get meaning 3 B's = 3 subjects. :( and i can't do Maths cos i failed the entry test LOLOL. So i'm now doing Biology, Chemistry and Psychology ^_^ at least i'm now officially a student of C&I<3 not looking forward to getting my ID card, such a mugshot :( anyway, spent the day with Jordan mainly~ we was gonna go see Final Destination 5 but enrolment took too long so we went shopping at Oxford Street :) i was carrying around my big ass NRA folder so i couldn't really shop so i left him to xD collected my Links bracelet <3 then we bussed it back to Central and he went home~ mini dmcs and so many jokes with him, gah >< went to Caffe Nero to meet up with Carrie, Pei & Clovis~ Carrie just came back from HK so it's been ageees <3 mished her so muchies ;D they played big2 for like, ages to decide who treats to dinner. == well, Pei lost. LOL. Dinner at Ten Ten Tei~ Katsu curryyy<3 dmc with Carrie tooo <3 cos Pei and Clovis left us for like half an hour -.- oh and I wasn't in on the betting thing but they treated me anyway >< thank you lovelies<333 went to LV to play some pooool and Tekken! ;D Clovis beat me tho

No comments:

Post a Comment