Monday 26 September 2011

26/09/11

Another day of college - late 10 minutes. Again. TROLOLOL. Fucking traffic, FU. fucking Jubilee line, FU.
Yeah, waited like half an hour outside and told teacher I wasn't feeling well. D: so 3 (or so) hours of Psychology then 3 hour gap.

Met up with Chris and me, him and Vera bussed it to Pris' :D bought food for her and got lunch and then just jammed at Pris'. Redid hair & makeup, washed Pris' hair and picked out her outfit LOL. Went back to college for tutorial where I realised I had lost my passport and bank statement, FMLLL. Tutorial was over so me and Virginia went to Natwest to pay in my wages and ask whether it'll be okay to carry on using my account D: then met up with Pris who was doing grocery shopping with her mum in Sainsbury's xD. Then I found £10. LOLOL. Waited near college for Vera who was let out early and tubed it home with her~

Got home, then did DIY with Lee to build Helen's new wardrobe and bed - which was so fucking pisstaking. Fucking pissed off rn. ¬_¬ and now blogging. Got homework to do but I'm tooooo tired. FML.

サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment