Wednesday 21 September 2011

18/09/11

Westfield Stratford shopping day! I was like 10 minutes early at the meeting point and then everyone else was late for like half an hour so I was waiting like a loner for like 45 mins. T_T but yeah, Celine came and bought Vivian along~ a lil catch up (telling her about my dream LOLOL) and then yeah, just catching up really~ then Ga Ming & Natalie joined us. More catching up cos we was waiting for Priscilla and Maxine but they were both gonna be late so we just went ahead to shop~ went Foot Locker where I tried exchanging the converse I got the other day = fail. Then Ga Ming treated me to ice cream<3 Maxine joined us and we went F21~ nothing nice tbh which is disappointing. Halfway in there, Vera & Cheryl joined us along with their group xD only know like 2 other people so urm yeah, cba to mention lol. So yeah, shopshopshop and ended up just getting hairbands (lol wtf), a vest top and a cardigan~ fuck, it was so late by then. Sucks shopping on a sunday, everything closes early -.-" so yeah, after that, we went Starbucks and I got me my usual~ Mango & Passion fruit<3 went back upstairs to go Uniqlo but everything was closinggg :( and Priscilla JUST joined us, what a noob. And Maxine had to go :( so yeah, took ages to get to the escalator - was so packed. D: lalala, met up with everyone else then the group split again and me, Ga Ming, Natalie, Priscilla, Vivian and Celine went to Southbank for the Japan Matsuri~ the events were all closed but we found the food stalls! Omg, i saw like 4 ljs. NOMNOM. :3 yeah, ate so much shit. Had takoyaki, okonomiyaki, shaved ice, sushi, soba noodles~ not like whole ones, like i had bites of friends shiz xD but omg, takoyakiii<3 yeah, bought shit loads to take home for family too~ then yh, Priscilla went to meet up with Calvin and Ga Ming & Natalie went home after the festival.

Around about 8ish, we walked to Westminster where Vivian got the tube to go home so me and Celine walked back to central and met up with Vera, Cheryl & their lot~ then like, they went except Vera :3 Went to go get an ice and then Priscilla and Calvin arrived and us 5 all sat at leurng ting talking xD such a good catch up~ been ages where we've all been together. O_O. Samah and Henry bumped into us and joined too~ so yh, was there for like over an hour then me, Celine and Vera walked to our stations/stops cos we was going in the same direction~ me and Celine went Charing Cross while Vera went Traf then yh, I got the train home~ got home like 10pm on the dot. :3

Until next time~
サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment