Wednesday 14 September 2011

10/09/11-14/09/11

10/09/11
Work. D:

11/09/11
Thames Festival day! Met up with Vera at the London Eye and walked to the festival~ me and Vera got a polaroid done and then watched some comedy show up on the main stage, haha, was good! Vained with cardboard cutouts of Big Bang~ nomnom, GD<3 then karaoked with Zoe and Emilyyy ^^ then we had to go find Yumi and me and Vee got foooood~ Bulgogi & riiice, so nice! First time getting bulgogi :3 then yeah, we didn't go find her, we gave her directions to us. :3 then yh, Yumi joined, more vaining, and omg, hot guys..*droooools.. i looked like sucha tramp as well T_T anyway, I had to run a few errands for Terresa so i kept rushing them but they kept on like.. stalking. LOL. ANYYYWAY..rushedrushedrushed, walked back to Waterloo to get a bus to Oxford St but it was longgg. On the way, we bought flower garlands ^_^ I had to buy Yumi's cos she had no money, like, wtf. ¬_¬". But yeah, walkwalkwalk, rainrainrain in the windwindwind. Fuck ours lives bruh. Anyways, bus to Central and the fucking traffic made us get there late meaning it was closing. Fuck you New Look, it would've took me like 10 seconds tops. ¬_¬". and yh, went to central, went to photobooth but didn't take any cos both Vera & Yumi's parents wanted them home soo.. yh. Bussed it to Charing Cross with Vera while Yumi went Troc & I got the train home. ^_^

12/09/11
First day of college! 3 hours of Psychology. Fucking, I don't like the teacher. She was like to me that I don't have OCD. Me thinking - wtf do you know, bitchass?! ¬_¬" yerrr. So after that, spent 3 hour gap with Verararara! Feel so bad, made her trek with me to Oxford Street to do Terresa's errands. D: but yeah, bought a big bag of stuff which was ew, had to go college with like a huge bag of shopping like wtf. Bussed back to Angel and we had a quick lunch at Wagamama's where I treated her<3 and yh, had to change my tights. LOL. Back to college and I had tutorial~ did some ice breaker shiz, damn, i was so loud. LOLOL. Slowly settling in. Then met up with Vera again and fucking waited like half an hour in the wind where my dress kept going up, FML. We bussed it to Ryman to get some more college stuff. PS. Vera can't read a map. FAIL ¬_¬. Eventually, we got there and got our stuff then tubed it hooome~ met up with Helen at North Greenwich to go home then quickly got ready and went off for gym. So packed.. fack. and yh, an hour in gym then home. ^_^

13/09/11
Another early day. This time, i left the house an hour than normal to get to college cos I didn't get a lift to North Greenwich. Bad idea. got to London Bridge sooo early so from there I was just sloooowly getting to college. LMAO. Got to Angel, had a caramel macchiato from Starbucks and then waited for Vera at the station. Went to Chemistry together~ omg, such a terrible seating plan. We sit right opposite each other and omg, so much joookes xD luckily, the people on our table were talkative as well haha xD everyone is so nice at Chemistry and then we had a free lunch at Gourmet Buffet~ we have our ways. LOL. Even though it was a buffet, we only had a plate each. LMAOOO xD but yh, headed back to college and I went to Biology~ people from my Chemistry class joined my table so I was comfortable around them. ^^ then yh, shit loads of homework to do. T_T met up with Vera then we bussed it to Central to see Michael Lam before he heads of to Uni~ while waiting, did stickies photos and then Michael and Nicole joined us at booth and we waited for them to finish their stickies by camwhoring.. LOADS OF CAMWHORING. LOL. Anyways, went to LV, played some (fail) DJ Max, (fail) pool and (fail) Pump. I haven't played them in ages so allow meee. T_T" then yh, went back to booth and didn't do nothing and went our separate ways. >< went home, ate, Tumblred then slept at like 9ish. O_O

14/09/11
No college on Wednesdays so sleep in! But I slept so early the night before, I woke up at 9ish. xD did homework, then watched some tv, then got ready. Dentist at 3 then went to Westfield Stratford with the fam! Omg, not wearing heels shopping ever again. Westfield is so looong! Didn't even go to many shops and we was there for three hours. I parted with the family and met up with Kevin Luong~ he went to eat and then we strolled around and ended up at Foot Locker where they were giving out vouchers! I got a £10 while Kevin got £20 T_T lucky shit. Then Pris joined and we went back to Foot Locker so she could get a voucher and omg, the store was paaacked. I'm so indecisive too. D: tried on a few pairs of shoes then settled with Converses. Lee came along and Pris had no use of the voucher so she gave it to my brother haha. So yeah, queued up to get the shoes which was longgg, so I told Pris & Kevin to go first~ me and Lee got a pair of trainers each :3 sexy stuff. Oh and I got some comfy insole thing too. Damn sales assistant, he wanted his commission. LOLOL. Well, it's a thanks for helping me do the laces and shiz haha. But yeah, more strolling = tired feet. Couldn't find half the stores since we only like walked ONE SIDE. WHY SHO BIG?! (haha, that's what she said.) But yh, I'll come back tomorrow. :D got home at 9~ had dinner and now i'm blogging. READY FOR BED. :3

サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment