Saturday 17 September 2011

16/09/11

College doesn't start till 1:15 today but went out early to meet up with Vera & Virginia for lunch~ went to Pizza Express & I had Pollo Pesto with Appletiser~ :3 then we quickly walked to our lessons where I was like 2 minutes late. :x blahblahblah, workkk. Oh yeah, don't you just hate it when you do something and the sound it makes is a fart then when you try prove yourself, you can't do it again? Yeah, that happened. LOL. I was leaning on my folder and then it scraped on the table and omggg, ew. LOL. When it was break Jordan was just like EW YOU FARTED and i'm like ...no. *hits. xD yeah, so me and Jordan went to the shops cos I wanted a drink and gum then went back to the college cos he wanted to get his drink from his last lesson. D: but our class was going in so he said to go ahead and the teacher was like LATE AGAIN when I was ON TIME. Fucking, dumb ass bitch. I hate that teacher already. T_T Another hour & a half of Biology then home! Parted ways with Jordan cos I had to go work - got a bus to Victoria which was a stupid mistake - ended up getting off at King's Cross and got the Victoria line to Victoria, got the train to Bromley South then to work! Workworkwork, tried doing Bio homework but that failed. Then yeah, work ended, went home to have dinner then computer then bed.

It's the 17th now but I'm just getting for work and got time so I just did a blog post. :3
サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment