Wednesday 21 September 2011

19/09/11-20/09/11

19/09/11
Didn't set an alarm so I was LATE. Omg, 20 minutes to get ready today when it normally takes me an hour. FML. Was only 10 minutes late so not that bad. 3 hour Psychology lesson and then 3 hour gap. D: had lunch at Yo Sushi with Vera, went post office to get Oyster form then jammed at Starbucks~ spoke on the phone with Kar while Vera was doing her homework. So much jokes - TROLOLOL. :3 yeah, a lil dmc on the phone with him then we had to go back to college. D: I had tutorial where our tutor ditched us for like half an hour so me and Virginia just sat outside talking then messing around in the library and trolled Ga Ming. :D then yh, had the library tutorial then home~ waited for Vera then got the tube home~

20/09/11
Was 10 minutes late again - and I woke up early! But not my fault, it was the trains this time D: 3 hours Chemistry where I could not concentrate. AT ALL. Fail. Then had lunch with Vera~ Subway. Today made me want to stick to restaurants. Less hassle. D: but yeah, had Biology afterwards then hometime~ got tube with Vera. Got home, watched some tv and went out to pick up Lee & Helen, dropped Lee off home and went hospital for like 4 hours. Turned out Helen has had a fractured foot for like 3 weeks like wtf -.- but yh, i was in the car for 4 fucking hours. -.- got home at like 11ish, had dinner and now waiting American Dad while blogging. :3

I'm gonna forget you. Sooner or later.

サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment