Monday 26 September 2011

22/09/11-24/09/11

22/09/11
College. Don't remember anything specific that happened :x had Psychology and then Chemistry~ did a titration practical and I was working with Mustansir~ ahaha, that lesson was so fun :3 but fucking Sabequr kept squirting water at me. :( then home~ was gonna go Westfield but cba. Bumped into Lee on the way home and yh, did Biology homework then sleeep.

23/09/11
Gym and then college. Had double Biology but turnt up and turns out the lesson was cancelled. FUUU. Had work set so went library with other Biology people~ oh awkward times. Vera came with her friend Amir at break and omg, TROLOLOL, she made him check out a book called "The Sex Book" - and it was especially embarrassing due to the check out machine not working so he had to go to the actual till to hand over to the librarian. TROLOLOLOL. Anyways, did more Biology homework then went to work~

24/09/11
Got up early to go to Bluewater to get my niece's birthday presents. FACK, i spent like £150+ :( but yeah, bought her loads of toys and a play kitchen~ bwahahah. The box was so big though, had to carry it all throughout Bluewater and cos of my shortness, I could barely see over the top of the box so I couldn't see where I was walking :( but yeah, present buying, visited Lee at work then went home, dropped off the presents and then Mum dropped me off at Bromley South to go work~

サリーちゃんでした~

No comments:

Post a Comment